IT Systems AdministratorFulltime
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of client computer systems, servers, and data security systems for both EMEA and Asia. The administrator ensures that the internal IT structure of the company remains up-to-date.
We are looking for a hands-on individual with a can do attitude to join our ICT team spread out over both regions.
- Provide & coordinate IT operational support for EMEA/APAC IT landscapes, Azure and Microsoft 365, network/telecom, client and network security, data protection through backup/restore technologies and disaster and recovery.
- Manage and support Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace services with Windows 10 and Intune.
- Perform timely and effective diagnosis/troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure problems.
- Perform problem postmortems/root cause analysis and recommends improvements to avoid/minimize impact of future occurrences.
- Close collaboration with the business and vendors as required by the project and/or task assigned.
Please click here [http://static.aocresins.com/vacancies/2021/aoc-job-announcement-it-systems-administrator-schaffhausen-dec-23-2020_1610970521.pdf] to download full job description.
We look for
- 10+ years working in an ICT operations role administering server / network technologies
- Must be fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies: Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Windows Server, Teams, AD, AAD, GPO, Exchange, Power Shell, SQL Server, IIS, Virtualization, Microsoft Networking and Security
- Experience supporting L2/L3 networks (wired and wireless), firewalls and VPN
- InfoSec Experience: firewalls, antivirus software, OS hardening and security best practices
- System / Network documentation and diagramming
- Strong vendor management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills are essential
- Proven history of project management / implementation skills and ability to lead small project teams
- Ability to travel up to 10% - COVID permitting
- Motivating and challenging position in an international company.
- Very competitive salary package based on your profile.
- Full time position
AOC is the leading global supplier of resins and specialty materials which enable customers to create robust, durable and versatile products and components in Coatings and Protective Barriers, Colorants and Visual Effects, Adhesives and Specialties, and Composite resins. With strong capabilities around the world in both manufacturing and science, the company works closely with customers to deliver unrivaled quality, service and reliability for today, and create innovative solutions for tomorrow.
AOC headquarters are located in Collierville (TN, USA) and Schaffhausen (Switzerland). To learn more, visit https://aocresins.com.
Our Company Culture elements
- Deliver on Performance
- Demonstrate Passion for Customers
- Find New Opportunities
- Speed to Value
- Act as One Team
- Please send your job application and resume to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org].
- If you would like to have more information on this job opportunity, please contact us at the same email address to set up a call.