Palapreg® resins at AOC
Markets in which Palapreg® is used
The Palapreg® resins have set the industry standard for sheet moulding compound, (SMC) and bulk moulding compound (BMC), applications for many years. Palapreg® is used by our customers as a key ingredient in SMC and BMC formulations in applications such as:
- Transportation: truck cabin components, passenger car exterior body parts, structural components, lighting components
- Electrical: circuit breakers, switch gear, cabinets, junction boxes
- Building & Infrastructure: doors, sinks, bath tubs, façade panels, water tanks
AOC is the leading supplier of high quality Low Profile Additive (LPA) systems, that provide the right solutions for achieving superior surface smoothness, low shrinkage, and full part pigmentability.
Being at the forefront of technology development in SMC and BMC, AOC provides innovative material solutions like;
- Styrene-free resins for reduced odor and smell;
- special resin systems for low interior emissions;
- low density formulations for reduced part weight;
- and resins that bring great strength and stiffness in combination with carbon fibers.
Find the product you need
In order to select the right Palapreg® resin for your application, please take a look at our Product selector. You can select the end-use market for your product(s), the specific properties required and the intended processing method.
Questions about Palapreg®?
If you have any questions about the performance of Palapreg® resins, please contact AOC. You can reach us by sending an email. One of our Technical Service representatives will contact you shortly